My thanks to the Matt Lamb German Foundation and, in particular, Sheila Lamb, who is carrying on her father’s work of using the legacy of his art as a way to enrich and inspire the lives of children around the world.
I was honored to accompany Miss Lamb and her wonderful team to Berlin, where the Matt Lamb Umbrellas For Peace was in full swing. The children were painting on the umbrellas and celebrating the message of peace and understanding.
I was caught somewhat off-guard when officials awarded me the Bridge Of Hearts Award. Certainly undeserved, but an honor nonetheless.
At the end of the day, my lasting memories were of the smiling faces of the children.
There was even a children’s KISS Tribute Band. Amazing.
My thanks to all.
KISS opens their 2015 European Tour this Saturday at the massive Olympic Stadium in Munich!
European Tour Dates:
- May 30 - Rockavaria Festival, Munich, GERMANY
- May 31 - Rock im Revier, Gelsenkirchen, GERMANY
- June 2 - O2 Arena, Hamburg, GERMANY
- June 3 - O2 Arena, Berlin, GERMANY
- June 4 - Leipzig Arena, Leipzig, GERMANY
- June 6 - Rock In Vienna Festival, Vienna, AUSTRIA
- June 8 - O2 Arena, Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
- June 10 - Hallenstadion, Zurich, SWITZERLAND
- June 11 - Verona Arena, Verona, ITALY
- June 14 - Download Festival, ENGLAND
- June 16 - Zenith, Paris, FRANCE
- June 18 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, HOLLAND
- June 19 - Graspop Festival, BELGIUM
- June 21 - St Jordi, Barcelona, SPAIN
- June 22 - Barclaycard Arena, Madrid, SPAIN
Here's Tommy Thayer on the cover of the new American Musical Supply catalog!
KISS Fan Robert Jeske is getting a little rest before KISS invades Europe on Saturday!
Looks like we'll see you at a bunch of shows!
The KISS ARMY ROCKS!
Metal Hammer's new KISS special magazine is now on newsstands in Germany. Four different covers are available.
Thanks to Axel Ridd for sharing the photo with us!
As KISS prepare to close this year's Download Festival, we ask Paul Stanley about some of the band's songs, starting with...
Rock and Roll All Nite
Rock and Roll All Nite is astounding, in that every night we play it, it brings on a euphoria and a feeling of abandon in the crowd, everything that was it supposed to do. It was meant to be a rock anthem that would sum up the philosophy and common point of view between Kiss and our fans. I remember sitting with my guitar in my hotel room in what was then the Continental Hyatt House, on Sunset in LA, and trying to figure out how to encapsulate what Kiss is about and what our fans are about, and very quickly I came up with the melody, the chords, and the way the lyric and hook would repeat. Gene had a song called Drive Me Wild and I basically took his verse and put it to my chorus, and that is Rock and Roll All Nite.
KISS IS EVERYWHERE!
Thanks to Jose Ignacio Lopez for sharing the photo with us!
Don’t miss this opportunity to win a free TCL USA Roku Smart TV at this weekend’s LA KISS home game (Sunday, May 31st) at 3:00 PM at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA.
1. Follow LA KISS Football on social media:
a. Facebook: www.facebook.com/lakissfootball
b. Twitter: https://twitter.com/LAKISS_AFL
c. Instagram: @LAKISSFootball
2. LIKE (on Facebook and Instagram) and RT (on Twitter) your favorite LA KISS Girl cheerleader picture on LA KISS Football social media – Choose 1 of 4 semifinalists
3. Attend Sunday’s game – 5/31 at 3:00 PM at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
4. Two fans will be chosen during the game to compete in a dance off – Fans will be coached by two LA KISS Girl finalists voted on by you
5. Winning fan takes home a TCL USA Roku Smart TV! Winning LA KISS Girl cheerleader coach takes home a TV too!