Happy New Year to all of our family & friends around the world!
We wish everyone a prosperous and healthy 2020.
We'll see you on the End Of The Road!
Paul, Eric, Tommy & Gene
Thanks to Nobuya Tamaki for sharing his wonderful KISS New Year's artwork with us!
On this day in KISSTORY - December 31, 1973 - KISS played the Academy of Music in New York City. Gene Simmons caught his hair on fire during this performance.
Photos by Bob Gruen/ Rock Scene Magazine
On this day in KISSTORY - December 31, 1996 - KISS rocked Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. Show. The band was performing at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ.
It's our final tour ever and we're pulling out all the stops!
Very limited availability - this is the ultimate KISS ARMY Fan Experience!
Ultimate KISS ARMY Experiences gives you access to the event. Do NOT purchase separate ticket.
Private backstage Meet & Greet with KISS
Personal Photo Opportunity with KISS
Watch the whole show from the Pit (no fans have ever had access to the Pit)
Backstage Tour with your personal KISS Concierge;
- Your tour will take you to areas that only the band and limited members of the crew can visit!
- Start out by stepping foot on the holy ground that is the KISS stage.
- Stand at Eric's drum kit
- Stand at Paul, Gene and Tommy's Microphones
- Hold Paul's legendary Ibanez guitar. Gene's classic Axe bass and Tommy's personal Gibson guitar
- Try on the REAL KISS boots
- Along the way we'll visit all areas of the KISS production and you'll meet many members of the crew that keeps the KISS machine going strong
Autographed “End of the Road” Limited Edition Framed Lithograph, specific to your show. Hand numbered, 1 of 15, and shipped directly to your home
Dedicated VIP entrance
Commemorative KISS Meet & Greet laminate
Access to crowd free merchandise shopping
On this day in KISSTORY - December 29, 1982 - KISS opened the "Creatures of the Night" Tour in Bismarck, North Dakota. The 56 date Tour was billed as the 10th Anniversary Tour and visited the US, Canada and Brazil. Opening acts included Motley Crue, The Plasmatics and Night Ranger.